Save on Your Fairfax, VA Replacement Window Installation Today!
Choose from all the best brands and styles including, Marvin, Pella, Andersen and Simonton. Install and Replace your Windows in Fairfax, VA today!
Selecting replacement windows for your home can seem overwhelming with so many brands, types, options and prices. Many clients will research brands and types of windows before contacting a company to buy their windows. In an effort to simplify and provide helpful information, Ryan, owner of Orion of Virginia, has provided the following steps as a guideline to help in making the best decision.
1. Determine Your Budget - The price of windows can differ greatly between brands (Marvin, Andersen, Simonton or Pella), materials used and options. Quality window prices typically range from a few hundred dollars to a few thousand per window. Tear out and installation should also be included in your overall budget. Typically these costs can account for 20-40% of the window price.
2. Determine Which Features & Styles are Important - With so many choices in technology and styles, when trying to narrow down the best type of window; get a sense of what you like. All the windows Orion of Virginia offers are built to increase your home's efficiency. Therefore, focus on the style, design and features. Ryan is an expert at listening to what types of features you want and providing suggestions that fit the design of your home. He will explain the pros and cons to help guide you to the perfect product for your home and budget.
3. Research Your Contractor - We hear many times from customers that wish they had done more research before selecting a previous contractor. In today's world of online reviews, be sure to read these comments from previous customers when learning about your contractor. Orion of Virginia is a Virginia and Maryland licensed contractor. We are also Lead-Safe Certified and insured. Orion of Virginia is a small, family owned business. Ryan takes extreme pride in making every customer happy. If any issues do arise, he will be there to make it right.
Things to Avoid When Selecting Windows & Contractors
Below are a few things to consider avoiding when selecting the right products and contractors for your window replacement project.
- Don't allow a pushy sales person talk you into a product that is not a right fit for your budget or home.
- You should never have to "pull your own permits" - that is the job of the contractor.
- Don't be afraid to ask for previous customer referrals.
What Our Customers are Saying about Orion of Virginia Window Installations:
Orion of Virginia was professional in all aspects of this transaction to include initial measurements, assessment, window research and actual installation. Friendly and very easy to work with…Will use again on future home improvements. - Gary S in Dumfries, VA
I’m very happy with the windows and doors. What a difference! Thank you for all your help in the process. The project went well and was done in a timely manner. Also, the installing crew was professional with attention to detail. I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone. -Nancy Z.
Super Contractor!!! Complete Satisfaction!!!
We just finished a job with Orion of Virginia. And all I can say is what a fantastic job they did.
1) 29 windows, new trim inside out… replaced everything and added millwork missing from original window installation, including basement metal windows in the snow!
2) Complete new Front Door, frame and all.
3) Pre painted all trim in shop and brush painted again to make the job perfect.
4) Did things not written on contract, including owner of company helping replace blinds with my wife.
ALL IN 3 DAYS!!!
I must tell you we are very picky about work, and we are thrilled with the work, most important the attitude of the owner of the company and his huge installation team….as they climbed through snow drifts to complete the work and never complained! -Tom O.
Start Now and replace your windows in Fairfax, Virginia today!
Brands You Can Trust